23 April 2010

YOU ARE SPECIAL

Life is wonderful, but it was so unpredictable. It can change, always come along. Even in your dreams, until you wake up. Life, it could only rest if love can’t go dream about forever till it died. I don't know what happen. I just know that you will here in the morning, by my side.

“Not so long ago, I met someone very special.
.. she was traveling through my school, and she ended up traveling through my heart..
“At first, she mistook me for being her best friend, and then for being a friend..
But it didn’t matter,
.. as long as she’s here, every image became different color..
So I just want to say to her, thank you for showing me a whole new side of the world..
and I love you.”


It might be all the things we can see, it might be all the things that we’ve been blinded. It might be the things that everyone notices and about you to admire.

It was so perfect, perfect smile that tamed another loving heart. Those things set her apart from everyone else.

“The past, only makes up ones experience,
.. it mustn’t become ones burden..
If you go on like this.
.. you’ll only have yourself to hurt..”


Sometimes, the people who really are, is the person you hope to know more someday. I receive much pain, just to see the smile again.

If I ever figure out the meaning that lies in you, why I make you so special. I'd probably defined you as a combination of all these things that we never heard, or were blinded to be. It probably the finest answer for the question “ARE YOU SPECIAL?”.

“Is there anything easy in life?
.. to live the best as we can..
You’re going through a lot, aren’t you?
I know it all..
.. but if you live the best you can,
.. there’ll always be struggles..
.. so, even if it’s hard, lets us live the best we can,
ok?”


There’s a place inside me where you can find the sweetest dream, where my hopes are kept alive, where deepest feelings felt, and where memories are safe and it would stay as my memories.

There are times when I lay awake. Realizing you're not even in my dreams, but you as my life.

If your into my arms, and allows me to linger there knowing, there's nothing I'd rather do than let love what can do. My thoughts are reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because they always take me to you. You’re not even my dreams, you’re my reality. You’re my life. You’re my love what I made off.

The most special things in my world I have for you in me are come inside my heart, and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you. Yet even in dreams.

So, what’s the answer? “ARE YOU SPECIAL?”.

Always lend my heart for,
ITANG

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE, DO DROP YOUR COMMENT, AND INDICATE YOUR NAME / EMAIL (facebook or yahoo messager) SO THAT I CAN MESSAGE YOU THANKS.