22 January 2009

Best Letting Go

.. am i willing 2 trust a worth? am i willing to give up my search for relationships? can i have it? i don’t know am i ready, or im not willing to receive.. without those, nothing will change.. i no longer insist upon my choice..
.. the only thing i lose when letting go of someone is afraid to love without is fear itself.. im not stronger than anything frightens me.. i let go of my past, but im not free to think that was already finish now in present.. i know im not my past anymore.. letting go is a natural release which always comes out in realization that hurts.. letting go happens effortlessly in default choices.. it dosent mean giving up..

.. let go then move on is a journey never ends, never.. it always begins again and again.. seeing much farther, it must be willing to open my eyes from their present point rather than past.. i know love exist because i insist.. im so tried of whatever i avoid..

.. isn’t mistakable belief that pushing love in relationship choose that keeps in strained, and in unhappy relationship with it.. and i rather embrace the way to struggle endlessly with mine..

.. a part of my self i let go, certain bitter, pain and suffer.. giving birth to a new me that never hold on to anything because im not already everything.. i can’t walk away for all familiar memories, and it gives unsatisfactorily sense of me.. for as long as necessary, fear of falling and letting go of someone..

.. how can i turn into greatest pleasure that always comprise me? but when it comes to who am i, is no compromise.. let go of past, cause our past is yesterday, it is irretrievable.. i may talking to myself, and no one else is listening.. i have already heard all i have to say with myself, so lets go and face yesterday..

“ wla lng, gus2 qlng mg sulat.. gus2 q lng sbhn n kya q kht wla kn, n kya ktng i-let go.. oo nga, mskit pro ms ms2ktan aq pg ngp2luy aqng mhlin k n alm qng d m dn aq kyng ibign”..

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE, DO DROP YOUR COMMENT, AND INDICATE YOUR NAME / EMAIL (facebook or yahoo messager) SO THAT I CAN MESSAGE YOU THANKS.